I made it through my first week of observation for physical therapy. It's been a great learning experience. Today my back had a shooting pain in it and the good thing about working at a PT clinic, is the PT Dr's will work on you for free, woohoo! The one that checked my back, kept saying I had the tightest muscles and called me Little Miss Tightness. lol He put some heat around my neck and an ice pack on my back and I felt much better. Now it makes me wonder if the problems I have been having with my back are more strained muscles and not something I need to keep seeing my chiropractor for. Anyway, it's been a lot of fun and now I'm wiped and need a long nap. :)
March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Glad you had a good week :) That's cool they will check you out for free
Post a Comment