March 10, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another week down. I didn't do too bad last week on my goals. I didn't buy anything before the money was in our account. The exercising wasn't perfect though. I did accumulated about 20 minutes, but not the 40 I was aiming for. I am going to do some today. The making of the beds I think happened a few times. I had midterms this past week and I wasn't home in the mornings like I usually am for a a few days out of the week, so the making of the beds didn't go well. I think we're going to work on making our beds after breakfast instead of before. Our children can hardly wait for breakfast so we don't want to make them wait any longer than they have too. I think I'll keep my goals as they are right now and work on them again this week. Little by little.

To join SMART Habit Saturday, go to the Lazy Organizer's blog.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Good job on your goals this week; you are amazing! I hope your midterms went okay; any more big tests coming up? Good luck with everything you're doing. :hug:

Michelle said...

I didn't do that great on one midterm and I won't hear about the other one until after Spring Break. No other big tests, just one big paper. Thanks for the well wishes! Hey, do you get on IM anymore? I miss ya. :D

An Ordinary Mom said...

Hopefully your midterms went well. It is always hard when something different gets thrown into the mix of life.

Good luck this week!

Betty's Loosing Race said...

Good luck on your working on your goals this week.

~Betty~

Lorie said...

Good luck on your goals this week! You are doing great.