To go buy clothes for me. It's depressing, seriously. My body is so out of whack it makes it hard to find anything that fits. So here I am blogging about it.
Pants - First, I'm not short, I need length in my pants. Yes there are pants where you can pick between S, M, and L lengths. I always need the L or Tall but the problem I find is usually when they add more length, they add more width. I don't need more width!
Shirts - One word: breastfeeding. I've loved doing it, but my poor chest. It has grown TWO sizes and has yet to shrink. *cry* So I find a shirt that will fit, everywhere that is except the chest area where it puckers, so I have to get a bigger size which swallows me. This isn't all, oh no. Because I have a long torso, most shirts that fit aren't long enough! So I have to buy a bigger shirt to fit my chest, but then to get the length too, I need an even bigger shirt! Arrggghhhh!!!
Why am I so screwed up? I blame the little green men.
Anyway, the reason I was out clothes shopping today was because I needed casual business attire for an internship I'm doing for the next two weeks. I need to get 40 hours of observation in for my major and I want to get it done before my husband leaves. Ultimately, I did find a few things that may work. I just hope they don't shrink.
March 12, 2007
I should pay someone
Posted by
Michelle
at
12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
I have those same problems at Walmart, when I decide to try to buy something there. I think in general it's a conspiracy from the clothes-makers to drive us insane unless we're size 4 average. But, I have found that Old Navy and Target has length without width, sometimes....and in shirts they allow for someone who's not a B cup, but a more "built" person.
Anyhow, yay for new clothes!! :) GL with the internship!
Maybe it's just the stores like you said Dawn. I was at Kmart and Wal-Mart today. I wish we had a Target and Old Navy, I love those stores!
Yeah, clothes shopping stinks. I wish we had a Target here too, they have nicer clothes than WalMart, in my opinion. I always have trouble finding long pants too, I hate it, most of my pants are too short.
Poor Michelle... haven't you learned, like Gina says, "Clothes shopping is evil!"
I too hope what you found don't shrink... at least until your 40 hours are up!
LOL Mimo! That's exactly what I told my husband. If the clothes shrink, I'm returning them after my internship! lol
Post a Comment