March 16, 2007
Friday's Feast
Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.
Getting work experience as a physical therapy assistant and my husband helping me clean the house.
Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
You really want something sweet (like chocolate) but the sweetest thing in your house is applesauce?
Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
I ask my husband for a massage.
Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
Why bad things happen to good people.
Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?
Hmmm, I'm not sure. Does Velveeta shells n cheese count? lol I do like Alfredo.
Check out Friday's Feast and join!
Posted by
Michelle
at
5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Great Feast. Your main course is similar to mine. My feast is up if you would like to join.
Thanks for stopping by JCH.
Your soup: YESS!!!!! I must have a stash of chocolate at all times, or I am a danger to society. ;)
Post a Comment