December 07, 2006

Who knew!

You Are 23 Years Old

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.




Who knew that I act my actual age! LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting . . . I act 34 . . . a few years off, but not bad :)

Ginabear said...

You Are 19 Years Old!

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world

Anonymous said...

LOL! :D True to yourself!

Hey, how did you get the boy's choir on here? I couldn't find them. I love this song!

Anonymous said...

I act 24 :) only a year (and a few days) off!

Anonymous said...

I am 29! Well. yes I have been holding on that for about 5 years now. Man does that mean I am immature?

Anonymous said...

BTW, I love the music on here too!!