December 21, 2006
What day is it?
Here I thought I would get a "break" between semesters. I have been going nonstop all week. I asked my husband today if he felt like we've been going going going all week and he said yes, followed by "that's because we have." lol Leave it to my husband to point out the obvious.
I don't even remember half of what we've done that's made me so tired. We did finish our Christmas shopping as I recall. Gotta love the dollar store for stocking stuffers I might add. We also took our girls to story time at the library. That was sure a lot of fun. I wish I could take them during the semester but my class schedule hasn't worked out so we can. They do enjoy going. At one story time, they gave all the children bells to shake during the singing of "Jingle Bells." At the other story time, Santa even popped in to say hello.
On top of a million errands I've had to do, I've been trying to organize more of our home. Everything is unpacked but not really organized. Maybe I should have done that the first time? Oh well. lol
My children haven't been going down for bed as easily as they have in the past. I think that's the majority of my exhaustion. But I love them and it's been nice to see them more.
On a brighter note, my oldest tried ham for the first time. It was shocking she wanted to try it and shocking she actually liked it.
Also, my teacher did say my D+ grade was a mistake and it should have been an A+. So that made me feel better.
I just wanted to leave a quick update. I'm off to bed to prepare for another busy day tomorrow. :D
Posted by
Michelle
at
10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
hey thanks for your comment on my site a few minutes ago.. yep Torts is a first year law school class, and that's where I am - in first year survival mode. So far so good. It is very hard tho :(
The good news is - I'm told it gets easier. :)
Good for you. Sounds like you're on a roll. :)
I feel just like you Michelle, see my blog!
I think it's something about this time of year :P I feel the same. That's good your teacher is fixing your grade, yay for A+!
I think we all have that going on this time of year.
I hope you have a really great Christmas if I don't see you before then!
You sound busy. Hopefully things calm down in a few days.
We did the jingle bell thing in daycare all last week. The kids love it. Even Richard was getting into it.
Good luck finishing everything!
Post a Comment