December 30, 2006

This must be heaven

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My kids have eczema, the baby has it the worst, and I haven't found anything that has really helped. We've tried multiple prescriptions but they only work to take the redness and itch out. So my poor baby has had alligator skin for as long as I can remember.

Then just a few days ago, we were spending time with my family and my SIL said she had some lotion we should try from Melaleuca. It was miraculous! My daughter's skin has never felt this soft since the day she was born. My SIL works at Melaleuca and receives product for free every month, so she gave us three bottles! SCORE! I use it everyday and it's been heaven. All those dry patches are mostly gone and the baby's skin is now baby soft again! I love it, I'm so happy.

I've been using it too and my hands are in heaven. They have always cracked after washing dishes but not anymore! So, if you haven't been able to find really good lotion, I highly recommend this! I love stuff that works. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great Michelle! I wonder if it would be helpful for my psoriasis? Do you think you could ask your SIL for me if she knows if it would help it?

Michelle said...

Kara - you're welcome to use some of mine and see for yourself. :)

Tammy - No, you can only get it through Melaleuca. You can go to their online store or I can order some for you and we can figure out shipping. To be a member, you have to spend somewhere around $55 each month. So if unless you want to do that, I can order it for you through my family. Just let me know!