There is light at the end of the tunnel for my picky eater. Beth came up with a fabulous idea for her son's picky tendencies. So I've adapted her idea with my own and wa-la! I've told my oldest that no matter what I give her to eat, she has to at least try it. Nothing extreme, and I don't force it down her throat by any means but she can't get down until she does. So far so good. The other day she even WANTED to try her potatoes. *faints* So I feel we're moving forward. Oh it feels so good. Now if she will actually like the food I give her and eat it all. lol
Also, my sweet little one has finally decided to crawl. WOOHOO! I began to wonder if she ever would figure it out but she did. Today she two took crawling steps each at different times. Then later, she took three consecutive crawling steps. YAY! I was so happy I was giddy. She gave me a look of like "what?" Then broke out into a full fledged smile. I'm so proud of her. Now she can follow me around instead of waiting to be picked up. My little girl is growing up!
But our good news doesn't end there. My husband and I have decided what we want to major in. *throws confetti* I've decided to become a physical therapy assistant and get my bachelor's of science in health science. My husband has decided to major in geoscience. At first I didn't think there would be a lot of opportunity in my husband's field of choice but after looking into it, there's a huge list! He was so excited. He wants at least his master's then his doctorate. I'm really happy for him. He's never been thrilled about school because so many people said he would never amount to anything but now he knows better. I'm very proud of him! I'm happy with what I've chosen too. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. Always.
December 05, 2006
Things Keep Getting Better
Posted by
Michelle
at
8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
YAY!!! Great news! I can't wait to see her crawling too!
WOOHOO!!!! Awesome news Michelle! :)
*throws more confetti* Woo Hoo! Hey, those are great choices!!! :)
Congratulations on the crawling milestone!
Post a Comment