December 08, 2006

They're in cahoots together!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The baby has been very good about pulling her self up onto her knees. We of course thought it was adorable, but now I know we're in for it. She can pull herself up while in her crib too and she looks over at her big sister and the two of them laugh. And laugh. And laugh some more. The first few times they did this we said "awww how cute!" Now? "Go to sleep!"

In the land before time, nap time and bedtime were among some of the easier things. Now it's a struggle. The oldest now thinks it's lots of fun to climb into the crib with the baby so they can play. Have you ever tried to do homework with two, wide awake kids playing in the next room? It's a good thing they're cute. Really cute. I figure it's probably a phase, so I look forward to it ending. Silly children!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I just can't wait for the days when 2yr old and baby can play together and gang up on me lol.

Anonymous said...

LOL! You think it's a phase? Ok, but it might be a phase that lasts 18 years, hahaha!
I know what you mean about "good thing they're cute. Really cute." I can really relate to that line ;)

Michelle said...

It's not a phase? *CRY* 18 years of this? *wobbles and faints*

Michelle said...

You're right Beth, it is really cute that they are friends. That's what keeps me sane. :D I'm glad they are friends. My husband suggested putting one down before the other. Smart man he is! So I'm going to try that if they keep doing it.

Michelle said...

I'm glad to hear it's working for you Lorie! Gives me hope. :D