December 13, 2006

KARA!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm sorry but blogger won't let me post on your blog anymore! *cry* I've tried for two days and nothing. Wahhhhhh! I don't like feeling like I'm banned. "Blogger, if you're out there, let me post on Kara's blog right this instant!" I have no clue what the deal is. :( I'm sorry!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that hoovers!
I hope you can still post on mine ;)

Anonymous said...

:( it's so sad, I don't know why, I promise I didn't ban you or anything! I wouldn't even know how! Hopefully it'll fix itself

Anonymous said...

That is bad!

Anonymous said...

is anyone else having problems like that? I have noticed fewer comments lately ;)

Anonymous said...

I looked up in the help forum and evidently lots of non-beta bloggers are having problems commenting to beta blogs :( I hope that's why nobody has been commenting to me, not that they don't like me lol

Emily said...

Kara, I have found that I can't comment on my sister's blog and she said that hers is in beta form. I hope whatever it is they work it out.

Anonymous said...

I"m so happy you can comment now! Hopefully it won't happen again!

Michelle said...

I'm happy too!! Yay!

TJ and Emily - welcome!