December 23, 2006
I think we're done
We'd better be done, I'm close to being sick of shopping! But I think we have everything. There were some amazing sales going on today though, so that was nice. I think between the day after Thanksgiving sale and those today, I'd save a lot of money! Now we just have to wrap it all. Oh the joy of wrapping.
I've wrapped about half of the presents so far and I might leave the rest to my husband. I'm tired of wrapping too. It's very tempting to just throw everything in a bag and stick it under the tree. My children are young enough they wouldn't even care! So why should I? LOL I should say, that this year I've really tried to not waste the paper. I'm not the best wrapper, but I try. I think I'm getting better, but that could just be the egg nog talking.
So is everyone else done? Do you have everything wrapped too? Maybe I'm the only last minute shopper/wrapper. Also, is it just me, or does it feel like Christmas should be tomorrow instead of Monday? Just curious. Merry Christmas to everyone! If you don't celebrate Christmas, have a great day anyway!
Posted by
Michelle
at
10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I'm almost done wrapping. I think I'm done shopping. I've been afraid to look.
We finished up last night and everything is wrapped and ready to go. I'm so excited!
Merry Christmas!!! :D
Hey! Where have you been?
Post a Comment