December 06, 2006

He's So Darn Cute

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My husband called from work today and told me he had an idea for our Christmas ornament this year. In years past, we'd go out and buy one new ornament to put on our Christmas tree every year. Well this year, we had not found anything. So anyway, he says he has this great new idea. He said that we should take a family photo every year and make a Christmas ornament out of it and we can go back and do this for the previous years also. Plus, it's something we can do when our children get married and have their own children. That way we can see and watch our family grow. I thought it was so sweet! He's so incredibly thoughtful and genuine. *sighs happily*

So, what traditions do you have for Christmas?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, that's sweet :) What a good idea

Anonymous said...

That is a great idea.

Becky

Anonymous said...

oh wow . . . I love that! I might just need to use that idea myself! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! That's a great idea! :)
clever man.

Michelle said...

Thanks! You're welcome to Kate and anyone else. He is rather clever, one more reason I keep him around. ;)

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet. what a cute idea!!
April (AprilStampinQueen- LM)

Michelle said...

Welcome April!!