November 04, 2006

My photo blog

I have pictures to post! Hope you enjoy them. My apologies for the quality, these are off of my camcorder, so they are pretty dark and fuzzy.

This first picture is of the centerpieces of a luncheon I planned. The lady on my committee made these, they are so cute! I wish I was this creative.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are our carved pumpkins from Halloween. We had so much fun carving them!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's a close up of my pumpkin. I'm so proud as this was the 2nd time in my life that I've carved pumpkins. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's my husband's 42 lb pumpkin, he did a great job.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a craft my neighbor taught me how to do today. Yes, surprisingly I made something crafty! I made two of these for Christmas gifts for family. My neighbor gets a lot of credit, she really helped me out on these. I'm not much of a crafty person, but these were pretty easy. I wish I could keep one!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! These are fabulous!!!! I love love love them! :D

Anonymous said...

Your pumpkins look great! Much better than ours lol. And cute craft too :)