
Listen up moms. If you have children and you don't have this cleaning tool, you're going to want to go out and buy one! Seriously. I admit, I was a bit skeptical about this product before buying it. A "magic eraser" that easily wipes off crayons, dirt, and grime? What do you mean I can use this in my bathroom and in my kitchen? Heck, I could use a cheap rag in those places too. What makes this so darn special?
Well I'll tell you. We recently moved and we've been cleaning our old apartment. You know the normal top to bottom cleaning that no one really likes to do. We started with washing down all the walls, which just so happens to be my least favorite chore. Anyway, as we're washing the walls we came across many crayon and ink marks from our oldest child. Ver thoughtful I know. Now we were just using soap and water and we all know that that doesn't clean off crayon and ink very well. I scrubbed and scrubbed.
I gave up after not too long and figured, why not, when we're done I'll try this so called "Magic Eraser" and see if it can do a better job then my scrubbing abilities. So we finish the walls and today I pulled it out. Interesting little thing really; a rough blue on one side and a soft white foam on the other. First, rinse with water, then wipe with white side then rub over with blue side. Simple enough. Almost too simple. So I head to the first wall. Blue crayon. All over. I take the Magic Eraser and one swipe later more than half of the crayon was gone! GONE! Another swipe and it was ALL GONE! *faints*
But I couldn't just stop there, I had to test it again. Maybe it was a fluke. Maybe I had scrubbed it so hard earlier with my rag and soap that I had loosened it up. So I go to another spot. More blue crayon. One swipe...GONE! It's a miracle!! I wanted to shout praises from the rooftops! At that moment I had wished there were crayon marks over every wall! I was almost giddy. I heard my husband say "uh oh" from the kitchen when he saw me. I was in shock. What was in this miracle eraser?!?!
I should say that it didn't get the ink off as easily as the crayon, but it came off too. It was pretty much gone when I was done cleaning off the walls but I decided to try it in my bath tub. You know that dark ring you get in your tub that takes forever to scrub off? ONE SWIPE and it was GONE! Amazed and still shocked that even though I had thought the eraser was ready to be thrown away it surprised me by continuing to work as if I had just barely pulled it out of its box. Genius! A true miracle!
So again, to all the moms out there. This Magic Eraser is 100% worth it. No more scrubbing. No more back aches and pains. A few swipes and you're done! No more worries about "oh no, now my walls are ruined" when your child colors all over it. Put your mind at ease and buy this! Take it from a mom that knows!
*Disclaimer: No I do not work for Mr. Clean and No I do not get paid to advertise for them. This has not been tested with permanent marker.*
Well I'll tell you. We recently moved and we've been cleaning our old apartment. You know the normal top to bottom cleaning that no one really likes to do. We started with washing down all the walls, which just so happens to be my least favorite chore. Anyway, as we're washing the walls we came across many crayon and ink marks from our oldest child. Ver thoughtful I know. Now we were just using soap and water and we all know that that doesn't clean off crayon and ink very well. I scrubbed and scrubbed.
I gave up after not too long and figured, why not, when we're done I'll try this so called "Magic Eraser" and see if it can do a better job then my scrubbing abilities. So we finish the walls and today I pulled it out. Interesting little thing really; a rough blue on one side and a soft white foam on the other. First, rinse with water, then wipe with white side then rub over with blue side. Simple enough. Almost too simple. So I head to the first wall. Blue crayon. All over. I take the Magic Eraser and one swipe later more than half of the crayon was gone! GONE! Another swipe and it was ALL GONE! *faints*
But I couldn't just stop there, I had to test it again. Maybe it was a fluke. Maybe I had scrubbed it so hard earlier with my rag and soap that I had loosened it up. So I go to another spot. More blue crayon. One swipe...GONE! It's a miracle!! I wanted to shout praises from the rooftops! At that moment I had wished there were crayon marks over every wall! I was almost giddy. I heard my husband say "uh oh" from the kitchen when he saw me. I was in shock. What was in this miracle eraser?!?!
I should say that it didn't get the ink off as easily as the crayon, but it came off too. It was pretty much gone when I was done cleaning off the walls but I decided to try it in my bath tub. You know that dark ring you get in your tub that takes forever to scrub off? ONE SWIPE and it was GONE! Amazed and still shocked that even though I had thought the eraser was ready to be thrown away it surprised me by continuing to work as if I had just barely pulled it out of its box. Genius! A true miracle!
So again, to all the moms out there. This Magic Eraser is 100% worth it. No more scrubbing. No more back aches and pains. A few swipes and you're done! No more worries about "oh no, now my walls are ruined" when your child colors all over it. Put your mind at ease and buy this! Take it from a mom that knows!
*Disclaimer: No I do not work for Mr. Clean and No I do not get paid to advertise for them. This has not been tested with permanent marker.*






4 comments:
Thanks for the tip - I shall try it too! :)
thanks for the visit today! happy Thanksgiving!! :)
I just love MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER!!! USE IT DAILY!!!!
I've told you it's amazing! And it works on permanent marker, just have to scrub more lol.
Post a Comment