November 27, 2006

Misplaced Homemaker

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm swamped for the week, so my blog won't be updated. It's ok to cry a little. I'll leave tissue for you. *hands blogging buddies Kleenex* I have a 6 page essay to write, a 10 minute speech to do, more additions to my political blog need to be done, plus studying for a test. Then, in one week I have finals. I think there's a lot of truth behind why they call next week, the week before finals, dead week. Gotta love the end of the semester. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NOOO, Mimo will yell at me again if I dont help you with your homework!!! *Gina runs away to hide from the wrath*

Anonymous said...

Get back here Gina!!! *Mimo runs after Gina* You have to help her!!!

Ginabear said...

Neener neener neener, cant catch me!!! Good luck this week! Doesnt sound like a lot of fun:(

Anonymous said...

*Mimo sticks a foot out and trips Gina, then ties her to a desk and plops a pencil in her hand*

Anonymous said...

*hugs* Hope your remaining schoolwork goes well! :)

Anonymous said...

Yuck. If you need time to study you can bring the girls over anytime :)

Michelle said...

Gina - how rude to leave me in my time of need. ;)

Mimo - thanks for the backup. You'd make a great body guard.

Kate - thanks for the hug. I like hugs.

Beth - you're absolutely right. I'm going to feel so much better in a few weeks. Then the real fun starts which I'll blog about later.

Kara - if I had a car I might just take you up on that offer. My speech is due tomorrow and I still have a lot to do. Thanks though!

Anonymous said...

Hey now, I wasnt leaving for real. I just dont want you to fail so you are better off without my help;)

Michelle said...

I know. :D I don't want to fail either! LOL

Ginabear said...

hey, just wonderin how your speech went! Did mimo help you pass??;)