August 09, 2006

Ahhhhhh......

We now have cable internet. I feel the love. I feel the joy. Ahhhhhhh. I've missed my cable internet. It's been almost a year since we switched from cable to dial up. For the first few months I was really happy with it. Dial up to me at the time wasn't as bad as everyone had told me it was. But looking back, I think I was ok with it because we were cutting down every expense we could. You make the most of your situation right? :) Then the last few months it started to get hard. See, every month I do a family newsletter for my side of the family. Every month, my family emails me with information about what they've been up to and sometimes they send pictures. Now, we all know how long it takes to download a picture. Last month I had over 40 in our newsletter. 40! It took me TWO days to download all the pictures. It was the last straw. It's not just the newsletter, it's other things I do online also. I've decided we will make room in our budget for cable internet because dial up is just too slow. Now I don't tie up my phone line for hours and I can get more done in a lot less time, which means more family time. I'm stoked! I'm feeling the love here today! Yippee!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yay for cable 'net! :)