We've had three extremes of weather the last two days. The first being, hot and humid. By far my least favorite type of weather. Your clothes and body get sticky and all you want to do is sit in front of an AC. I am grateful we actually have an AC in our apartment, otherwise I might melt like the wicked witch of the West. Then it cooled down to nice and breezy and the wonderful rain came! I love the rain. I love the smell of rain. Those billions of tiny drops of water freshen everything they touch. The sound is soothing and calming to me. I watched it out my window and took a moment to just enjoy. A few hours later, out came the sun and blue sky. A beautiful day! The trees looked taller, the grass greener, the birds joyfully singing. I feel we are blessed with weather. How dull would it be to have the same weather every single day, everywhere? The same three clouds, the same blue sky. Kind of boring I think. Have you ever noticed that sometimes the weather is a lot like your mood? Today for instance, it's not too hot, not too cold, just somewhere in between. That's my mood, a somewhere in between mood today. Oh look! It just started to drizzle! Excuse me please...
July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I totally agree! Static weather is boring! :) And ho boy does the weather effect my moods! Hope today is sunny with a rainshower or 2 and lots of rainbows! :)
Post a Comment