December 08, 2009

GO ME!

I'm warning you, I'm going to brag about myself. Just so you know. :)

I SO TOTALLY ROCK! Well, at least that's how I feel after today. Most of you know I have finals right now and this week alone, two that are hands-on. That may not sound very hard but trust me, they are. My first test, which happened to be today, had me the most worried. My teacher informed everyone that not only would this final be comprehensive from this semester but all from last semester too. Uh, what? Come again?

Now I know everything I do in my program is cumulative but I wasn't prepared for that! Ugh. So, I've been trying to study everything and come this morning, I was still feeling uneasy. A few more hours of studying and I walked in to take my test. I almost cried. Right then and there and the test hadn't even started. Stressed? Oh yeah. Nervous? Big time. After a deep breath and quick prayer I tried to stay calm. That's a hard thing to do when you have your teacher right there watching your every move and asking you why you're doing what you're doing. Plus, your "patient" is a fellow classmate and you don't want to look dumb in front of them. But I tried to stay calm and focus.

Well, guess what? I surprised myself and did AWESOME! You know how good that makes you feel? F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! A year and a half into my program, things are starting to come together for me and it feels great! I walked out of my test thinking "you know, I may actually be good at this" lol! I still have a lot to learn but today made me feel so good about myself and that's just what I needed! This semester has been very challenging and with four tests to go, for the first time in months, I actually feel like I'm going to make it. Woohoo! "Go me! Go me! Go me!"

Ok, I'm done bragging. Move along... :D

6 comments:

Rhoda said...

Go U! Go U! Great job!

Scott and Kel said...

That's so awesome!! I've been there and I know you have every right to brag and feel FABULOUS!! Congrats!!

Kara said...

Go Michelle!

Beth said...

WOOOOOOT!! I'm proud of you, too! What a great feeling, to have your hard work paying off.

Cami Jo said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!! (I got that phrase from you!) Nothing feels better than doing something amazing, and feeling good about yourself! GO YOU! You totally deserve to brag!

Rich said...

I'm proud of you.