October 11, 2009

Someone run for me!

Because I can't when I'm pregnant! Oh, I've tried, trust me. The problem is that my baby is sooo low it hurts like the dickens when I run. Actually, it hurts pretty bad just from walking. But I get so antzy from NOT running that I still think I can once in awhile. I tried to job to the car the other day, yeah, ouch! We "Boo'd" some of our neighbors (left them treats, knocked loud, and ran) this past week and I about cried trying to run away. This sucks! My body wants to run but the baby wants zero part of it. Dang. Next year though, you better believe as soon as my little is here, I'll be hitting the road! I won't need diet pills to lose the baby fat, running is my goal. In the meantime, if you're reading this, do a little jog and/or run for me please? It helps, a little, to see someone else do it. Makes me feel better. :)

No comments: