September 23, 2009

Back to being careful

I'm pregnant. That's not new to anyone who reads my blog. And as a pregnant woman, it's natural to assume I'll gain weight at some point during my pregnancy. But in the beginning, that's not normal for me. I usually lose about 10-20 lbs in the first 4-5 months of pregnancy. Not because I've read diet pill reviews and decided to take some. It's actually because I get really sick. I throw up some but I'm usually too sick to eat a lot of anything. But here I am, now in my 5 month, and the weight gain is starting. I usually gain about 2-3 lbs every month from here on out but apparently, the three weeks between my dr appointments, I've gained 5 lbs. Holy toledo! I was shocked! It's kind of nice not to have to worry about what to eat in the beginning, as long as I was eating something. But now, I'm thinking I need to be a little more careful. Not starve myself, but make healthy eating choices. I'll start after I finish my Reese's and caramels...

No comments: