August 08, 2009

Fun fiddle-faddle Friday



For this week's fiddle-faddle, I thought I would post something a little different. (And yes, I know it's Saturday. :) I received this video clip in an email and thought it was hilarious! The time and effort it took these people to put this together, wow. I do feel a little bad for the sheep running around like fireflies though. lol

Ok, so my question this week doesn't have a right answer. I just want your opinion. Have fun and feel free to be creative!

Q: Why on earth would someone spend the time to do this with their sheep? (LOL!)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Okay, WHAT?!! Seriously, that is crazy. I'm not sure I quite believe the Mona Lisa. But the rest of it is crazy. I liked the giant sheep walking best, actually.

A motivation? I guess the allure of Internet fame has overtaken them ...

Rich said...

That was very impressive. I think that there motivation for creating this video is to show their talent at rounding up sheep. Plus what they do for fun. :D

Ryan and Leah said...

hehe! Ok Ryan and I both think that they have to much time on their hands! That was pretty cool!