July 22, 2009

An ideal vacation!

Photobucket
Vacations. We all need vacations! Actually, we all need MORE vacations! Ok, maybe I need more lol! This summer we've only been on one and that hasn't been enough. I've been thinking about other vacations we could take and I remember seeing commercials for taking a Caribbean cruise. Now that would be an ideal vacation! A trip around the Southern Carribean, which would include Antiqua and Barbados, would be so much fun. While it would be great to take our children, I think it would be a fantastic second honeymoon for hubby and I if we went alone. We could book our trip through Carnival Cruise Lines, reserve one of their beautiful rooms with a balcony like in the picture above, and spend three or four days relaxing in heaven. We've always talked about taking a second honeymoon, one with a more romantic setting, and a Caribbean cruise would be ideal for that! It's exciting even talking about! I think I'll mention this to my husband. We may not be able to go this year but it's definitely something we can save up for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't October still hurrican season in the Carribean