June 18, 2009

Summertime is coming

We've had so much rain the past few weeks that it hasn't felt much like summer. I haven't minded too much considering all of the reasons people look forward to summer are not particularly the same reasons I look forward to summer. For instance, most people can't wait to go swimming and get back into their bathing suit. Me, not so much. Most people can't wait to pull out their shorts and cool off. Me, I prefer capri's. Maybe if I had the perfect summer body things would be different. Add that to getting rid of my acne, which has flared up this past week (no, I haven't tried Acnetix but maybe a prayer will help lol) and well, you have a un-summery combination. :D But that's ok, I still like summer and love the warm weather!

1 comment:

Ryan and Leah said...

In deed I am with you on the swiming suit and all! But alas I am excited for it to be warm so my kids can play outside! If only we lived nearby still so our kids could sit and play and we could visit! Oh to the good ol days! LOL!