January 22, 2009

Tasty Thursday

Cookie Salad


2 small cans of mandarin oranges

2 big cans pineapple tidbits or chunks (tidbits are better)

Grapes

2 bananas

2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding

2 cups buttermilk

12 ounces cool whip (whipped topping, or whatever you call it)

1 package of fudge stripe cookies (all this stuff can be the off brand if you want)

Let the canned fruit drain overnight in the fridge. (If you have time. If not just let it drain while you mix the other stuff.) Mix the 2 boxes of pudding with the 2 cups of buttermilk. Then fold in the cool whip to that mixture. Cut up the bananas and mix all the fruit into the pudding, buttermilk, and cool whip stuff. Then right before you serve it crumble the package of cookies up and mix them into the salad. This is SO good and is perfect for parties!

2 comments:

Kara said...

yummy, I love cookie salad but didn't have a recipe.

Cami Jo said...

I make this one CONSTANTLY!!! Good one!

Okay, I feel so lame, and horribly dorky asking you, but I need a favor. Remember how we still don't have a printer??? Well, I have New Beginnings coming up in a week 1/2 or so, and I have to print 8 pictures off, in COLOR for our little program that night. Anyway, I cannot track down a colored printer ANYWHERE! Every library, (including the school)is only black and white, and so...here's the favor, would it be okay if I stopped by sometime before Tuesday and borrowed your printer? I'll bring some cardstock, and I'll pay you for the ink! I'm so sorry. None of my counselors have printers either, (except one, but she just had a baby and I don't want to bug her!) Anyway, let me know! Thanks Michelle!