January 19, 2009

My new do

I've decided to make some blog changes. (You should be jumping up and down in your flip flops!) Yes, my blog has not been very exciting but I'm going to try and change that. After all, it's 2009 and I'm all about change this year! So here's what I'm planning. (Feel free to say if you don't like one of my ideas, but know that you risk losing your flip flops.)

Mondays will turn into "Monday Muse." On this day, my posts will be geared towards something that makes me think (and hopefully you too). On Wednesdays, I've decided to start doing my "Wordless Wednesdays" again. It's amazing the things you find online that are hilarious! Thursdays will be my recipe days as I join in on "Tasty Thursday." The main reason I want to do this one is because I really need to branch out when it comes to mealtime. Fridays will be the new headquarters for my "Fun Fiddle-Faddle" piece, so be sure to check back, answer the question, and see if you win!

I've left Tuesdays and Saturdays open to blog whatever pops into my head. I may tell a joke, I may dance, I may wear giant sweat pants. You will have to check in and found out. Lastly is Sunday and and this will be my one day of rest and not only from the blogging world.

For the time being, this schedule will suit me and I hope you enjoy it too. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my flip flops? don't I wish! :)
can't wait to see the new changes! :)

Ginabear said...

Well as long as you dont break your flip flops again, it all sounds awesome to me!! Cant wait to see the new changes!! Especially you dancing in a giant pair of sweats while telling a joke! I would pay to see that!! hahaha