February 14, 2008

Annoying little green men

You know what, I think finding quotes of any kind are a pain in the neck. Seriously, it feels like you have to tell them your blood type and donate a body part in order to get a quote. It’s just a quote people, not a line up! Some businesses have information where you can compare their quote with other companies, but I wonder how accurate those really are. Are you one of those people who call around for auto insurance quotes and life insurance quotes? Does it frustrate you too?

1 comment:

Jen said...

It has been a pain in the butt trying to get quotes on my kitchen. I've had water damage to my floors and I need the subfloor and linoleum replaced and I've actually had 3 men here who measured etc and then never sent me a quote! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I also had a couple of men give me quotes but now don't want to do the work. I don't want to do it myself. :(