November 19, 2007

Egg nog is the good stuff

I'm so proud, my eldest daughter has tried and now loves egg nog! Woohoo! She's definitely ours because we love egg nog too. I honestly didn't think she would like it, but it came from my glass and apparently my glass has the good stuff in it, so she took a sip. Her eyes widened as she started to drink and then my glass became hers. Funny girl! The only downside I can see to drinking egg nog, is all the saturated fat in it. Why does the good stuff have to be so bad for us?

6 comments:

Kara said...

Mmm yummy :D My boys both like egg nog too, though Toddler likes it more than Baby.

Kara said...

Oh yeah, and there is a soy milk egg nog that is really good too that is healthier, my mom always gets it and it tastes just as good :)

Michelle said...

I'm not sure soy anything tastes good, lol, but maybe I'll try it one of these days. I trust your judgment. :D

Natalie said...

Um....ew! LOL! You can have my share of the egg nog...hehehe.

Ginabear said...

Sorry Michelle but egg snot is the nastiest thing ever!! EWWWWWWW Can we still be friends??

maren out my laundry said...

I love egg nog but it is expensive and yes fatty. No fun, I hardly ever get it because of that.