October 28, 2007

I need to invest in a plastic floorcloth

What, you've never heard of one? Well I need one, so maybe I will make it myself. Why kids think it's so funny to throw food on the floor, I may never know. So I figure if I have a plastic floorcloth, similar to a tablecloth, I could use that instead of having to mop and sweep. That seems logical enough right? A daily wash down seems easier than pulling the broom, dustpan, mop, and bucket out. Yet another reason I miss our dog; she was so good about "cleaning" the floor for me. She would eat the big pieces so you really couldn't tell it was that dirty. lol

Anyone else in need of a floorcloth or is it a hopeless cause?

1 comment:

Kara said...

I need one of those too, to put under Baby. He loves throwing food on the floor. The cats love it too.